I use many media: COPIC marker, Prismacolor pencils and markers, or watercolor paints
as a base to my paintings and then refine using Faber Castell watercolor pencils. I
will usually ink the eyes with a thin fine liner and use acrylics to highlight. All my
drawings and paintings are made on smooth hot press watercolour paper with a minimum
gsm of 185. I ship my works either flat, or rolled up in tubes if necessary. Shipping
is available worldwide.
I am currently offering the following types of traditional commissions only:
- Grayscale $100, colour $200.
B&W Character Illustration 8.5 X 11
- $100 per character, no background.
Art Card, Editions and Originals(ACEOs) & Traditional Pieces
- $35, 2.5 x 3.5 inches, badges include convention card holder with clip/pin.
Watercolor / Acrylic Pieces
- A4 $300, max of 3 characters, includes background.
- A3 $500, max of 4 characters, includes background.
I use a combination of Adobe Photoshop and Corel Painter to achieve a painterly style
different from my traditional pieces. Images are crisper and highly detailed. Delivery
is electronic only - buyer receiveds a hi-res file to print a personal copy from.
I am currently offering the following types of digital commissions only:
- $40, simple head shot. 3508x2480 pixels at 300dpi.
B&W Character Illustration
- $100, max 1 character. 3508x2480 pixels at 300dpi.
Con Badges / ACEOs
- $50, 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
- $500-2000, POA, size and resolution negotiable.
Portrait/Caricature - 30$ (if more than 5 the price is 25$ per portrait )
2. Outdoor/indoor Environment - $100
3. illustration - (it depends what is included in it)
4. Creatures, characters, vehicles - $100 + $50 if placed in environment
5. Character Front and Back - $130
6. Weapons - $60
Terms Of Service
I do not take requests or trades. If you would like to commission me or buy a print,
please contact me via email with an idea of what you want so I can give you a quote.
Prices are in USD. Prices are subject to change without notice. Shipping rates vary and
cover packaging expenses as well as the actual freight.
All commissions are to be paid for in full upfront. Payments to be made via Paypal
(firstname.lastname@example.org). I will retain any & all rights to the artwork itself, which
includes the right to print and post the work to my personal galleries and portfolios.
The customer does not obtain the rights to reprint the work for profit; these are
private commissions, not commercial endeavors.
Current Residence: Logan, Utah
deviantWEAR sizing preference: HUUUGE!
Favourite genre of music: Progressive rock, Spacy stuff
Favourite style of art: Fantastic Realism
MP3 player of choice: I'mma chahgin' mah iPod!!!
Shell of choice: Nautilus
Wallpaper of choice: None - it gets in the way when I draw on the walls...
Skin of choice: My own
Favourite cartoon character: Captain Harlock